This pattern can easily be converted to a boy cow! Just leave off the flower and even change the color, if you like.
Pattern is in US terminology.
Newborn - Adult sizes included.
Instant Digital Download
My patterns are written in American terminology with detailed step-by-step instructions and materials list and LOTS of pictures!
You will need Adobe to read this pattern; the program can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com.
Due to the nature of patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final; however, I fully back my patterns and offer complete support, should you have any questions along the way.
Skill Level: Easy
Materials I used:
* Crochet Hook: J/10 6mm, I/9 5.5 mm & H/8 5mm
* Sugar’n Cream Cotton White Approx. 150-200 yds
* Sugar’n Cream Cotton Hot Pink small amount
* Sugar’n Cream Cotton Black small amount
* Sugar’n Cream Cotton Rose Pink small amount
* Peaches & Cream Cotton Tea Rose small amount
* Scissors, tapestry needle, 1/2” buttons (2 black, 1 yellow), needle, thread
I have used Sugar’n Cream yarn but any Aran/worsted weight yarn will do.
Uses approx. 150 - 250 yds depending on size.
This pattern is Copyright created and designed by Upper Crust Crochet. This pattern may not be distributed in any form. You are welcome to sell the hats that you make using the pattern, the only thing I ask is that you put a link to my store mentioning the pattern.